As a mother, how do you select a Hindi teacher? Intuitively, you would be looking for some level of Hindi proficiency and teaching qualification in Hindi teacher. Now the reality check, once you hire a qualified Hindi teacher, check if –
- she motivates your child and instills love for Hindi
- she is making Hindi creative materials, learning plans, academic goals and remedial goals
- she is addressing child vocabulary challenges, sentence formation challenges, and composition challenges in her Hindi classes
- she is just asking child to practice assessment sheet every day or intervening with a plan to fix basic errors of language
- she knows how to address problems related to non-native learner like sentence formation
The dangerous ones would be stating problems of kids and not helping you solve it.